Butyl Carbitol Feature
- Latex coalescent in water-based architectural and industrial coatings.
- Coupling agent and solvent in household and industrial cleaners, rust removers, hard
- surface cleaners, and disinfectants.
- Primary solvent in solvent-based silk screen printing inks.
- Coupling solvent for resins and dyes in water-based printing inks.
- Solvent for ball point and felt tip pen inks, and textile dyeing and printing.
- Coalescent for latex adhesives.
- Deactivator, stabilizer for agricultural pesticides.
- Powerful solvency
- Coalescing ability
- High dilution ratio
- Low evaporation rate
- Low viscosity
- Wide range of applications