Price And Quantity
- 190 kg
- 8.6 g/100 mL (20 Â°C) in water
- â47 Â°C (â53 Â°F; 226 K)
- 0.9478 g/mL, liquid Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- paints Coatings
- Most important use is as a chemical intermediate in the production of Adipic Acid and in the manufacture of Caprolactam.
- It is also used as solvent and thinners for lacquers, especially those containing nitrocellulose or vinyl chloride polymer and copolymer resins including polyvinyl chloride and methacrylate ester polymers.
- It is excellent solvent for DDT and organic phosphorus insecticides and pesticides.
- It is used as a sludge solvent in oil for piston type aircraft lubrication.
- 190 kg drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED CRISIL CERTIFIED
C/211-213, Morya House, Off. New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India