- 140 INR
- 2-Methyl-2-propenoic acid is Used In Unsaturated polyester resins surface coatings lacquer resins Adesives
- 1.015 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 14 to 15 Â°C (57 to 59 Â°F; 287 to 288 K)
- When fused with an alkali, it forms propanoic acid. Sodium amalgam reduces it to isobutyric acid. A polymeric form of methacrylic acid was described in 1880.
Established in 1981, we are a well organized firm engaged in manufacturing and exporting the best quality Methacrylic Acid. This acid is an organic compound, which is soluble in warm water and soluble in miscible liquids. Acids need to be used in hygienic and regulated environments for safety. Our offered acids are used for processing polymers within various industries. Methacrylic Acid is quality approved for correct composition and packed in chemically non reactive materials.
Clear & colorless
Most reactive chemical
- 190 Kg
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED CRISIL CERTIFIED STAR EXPORT HOUSE
C/211-213, Morya House, Off. New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India