- A major application of MMA polymers and copolymers is in surface coatings and impregnation resins to give colour fastness and weather-resistance properties to latex paints, lacquer resins and stoving enamels.The principal application, consuming approximately 75% of the MMA, is the manufacture of polymethyl methacrylate acrylic plastics (PMMA).Methyl methacrylate is also used for the production of the co-polymer methyl methacrylate-butadiene-styrene (MBS), used as a modifier for PVC
- Chemical formula C5H8O2 Molar mass 100.12 gÂ·molâ1 Appearance Colorless liquid Odor acrid, fruityDensity 0.94 g/cm3 Melting point â48 Â°C (â54 Â°F; 225 K)Boiling point 101 Â°C (214 Â°F; 374 K)Solubility in water 1.5 g/100 ml Vapor pressure 29 mmHg (20Â°C)Magnetic susceptibility (Ï)-57.3Â·10â6 cm3/mol Viscosity 0.6 cP at 20 Â°C
- â48 Â°C (â54 Â°F; 225 K)
- 0.94 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of highly pure Methyl Methacrylate. These chemicals are available for the customers in different sizes and specifications. Our offered acid is formulated at our unit using best quality chemicals that are imported from various trusted vendors of different countries. The methacrylate chemical is used as single molecules of methacrylate monomer joined together to form a hard polymer. Methyl Methacrylate is delivered in air tight and chemically safe packaging.
Chemically most reactive
Longer shelf life
Easy to use
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
We are instrumental in offering Methyl Methacrylate, which is also known as methacrylic acid methyl ester. MMA has a sharp and fruity odor, which distinct it from other chemicals. When the level in the air is considerably below the level, most people can smell MMA. It is used, as single molecules of methyl methacrylate monomer join together forming a hard polymer (chain of molecules). This chain bonds strongly to various other substances. Moreover, breathing the vapors of the monomer liquid is hazardous to health.
- 190 KG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED CRISIL CERTIFIED
C/211-213, Morya House, Off. New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India