- 300.00 - 350.00 INR
- 2 years
- 0.984 g/cm3 at 20 Â°C
- â19 Â°C (â2 Â°F; 254 K)
- 129.21 Grams (g)
- Room Temperature
- Clear, colourless liquid
- 222 Â°C (432 Â°F; 495 K)
- Inhibition of corrosion, epoxy curing, surface activation, and as an asphalt additive.
- Textile Industry, Paints, Paper, Industrial
Aminoethylpiperazine (AEP) is commonly used in the manufacture of asphalt additives, corrosion inhibitors and epoxy curing agents among other applications. It is unique among the ethyleneamines because it contains one primary, one secondary, and one tertiary nitrogen atom. AEP has a broad liquid range: boiling point of 222oC (432oF) at 760 mm HG and a freezing point of -17oC (1.4oF). Its molecular weight is 129.21.
AEP is used primarily in the following applications:
- Asphalt Additives
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Epoxy Curing Agents
- Mineral Processing Aids
- Petroleum Production Chemicals.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Prompt Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 190 Kgs
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED CRISIL CERTIFIED STAR EXPORT HOUSE
C/211-213, Morya House, Off. New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India